About The North Shore Moms
The goal of The North Shore Moms is to give you the gift of time! We provide a place for North Shore moms, dads and caregivers to find all the info they need to care for and entertain their families. Serving the towns of Beverly, Boxford, Danvers, Essex, Hamilton, Ipswich, Manchester, Middleton, Peabody, Salem Topsfield and Wenham.
The North Shore Moms provides:
- Community Resources – including lists of area attractions, children’s activities, birthday party venues and bakeries, dentists, doctors, fitness studios, new mom support groups, schools, shopping and sports
- Events Calendar – updated regularly with local, family-friendly activities and events
- Blog Posts – focusing on our community and parenting topics
- Meet a Mom Interviews – celebrating local moms
- Monthly Newsletter
- Active Social Media – Engaged community of moms on both Instagram & Facebook
MEET LAURA, THE MOM BEHIND THENORTHSHOREMOMS.COM
I’m so excited to be the mom behind The North Shore Moms. My husband and I moved to Middleton five years ago and love the area. We now have a 3 year old son and a 12 year old Boston Terrier. Before the mom life took over I was a small business owner and Marketing Director. Since deciding to stay home with my son, we’ve been looking for the best activities and adventures the North Shore has to offer and now I’ll be sharing them all on this site! I know I could have used a resource like this three years ago when I became a mom, and I’m hopeful that this will help countless other moms, dads and caregivers!