My family and I spent most of August on a small island in Maine. It was just what we needed to make our summer feel a little more normal this year. We relaxed, went to the beach, cooked lobsters and took long walks along the coast. So while I wasn’t home enjoying everything the North Shore has to offer, I did have several amazing local moms and small business owners sharing tips and information with you. Today I’m recapping some of the August highlights published on The North Shore Moms. Be sure to check them out, in case you missed any of these great posts!
- What’s a Pandemic Pod – Interview with Victoria Crisp of Crisp Education Advising
- Tips for Dining Out with Little Ones Post-Quarantine – Contributed by Daybar Bulger of the Eat Drink Explore Podcast
- This is Not Normal – An essay from The Local Moms Network
- Surviving Long Car Rides with Kids – Contributed by Christina Vieira, a Family Travel Advisor and owner of Showcase the World
- How to Get Kids to Wear Masks – Contributed by The Local Moms Network
- Best Spots to Hike with Kids on the North Shore – Contributed by Jenny of RadishBlog
Meet a Mom Interviews
- Meet Jennifer Gange – Owner of Earth Craft Creations LLC. (And you can still save 10% off any mud kitchen order placed by September 3, 2020!)
- Meet Amy Wheadon – Owner of local pediatric OT clinic, KidSHINE
And don’t forget to check out our 2020 Home Guide, released in August. In includes some of our favorite local resources from cabinet and appliance stores to Realtors to organizers and more! Plus EXCLUSIVE deals for readers of The North Shore Moms!