Visit the Wenham Museum
October 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until November 22, 2020
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Sunday and Thursday, repeating indefinitely
All those interested in visiting the Wenham Museum (including Members) are required to reserve tickets in advance. Tickets will not be available at the door. Timed ticket entry ensures that we can maintain social distancing between groups within the building and perform additional disinfecting in addition to our already robust cleaning practices.
Masks are required inside the Wenham Museum per Massachusetts guidelines for all visitors aged 5 and up and may be worn in the caregiver’s discretion for those aged 2 – 5. Masks are not required for children under 2.
To ensure the safety of all visitors as well as our staff and volunteers, the following adjustments have been made to the visitor experience:
- Each party visiting the museum will be given an interactive basket of hands-on and minds-on activities for use by your party during your visit. Items in the basket are cleaned and sanitized daily for the following day.
- The following galleries and spaces are open to the public within the museum: first floor galleries, train gallery, Family Discovery Gallery, Claflin Room and Gerrish Room (first floor of the historic house), and Burnham Hall.
- The following hands-on items within the museum are temporarily unavailable due to the challenges in cleaning and sanitizing: downstairs train table, gravity wall, play “store” in the Family Discovery Gallery, in-gallery picture books, and dress-ups. Hands-on play food and other items for imaginative play are included in the interactive basket mentioned in the first bullet point.
- We ask each party/family group visiting the museum to pay a $5.00 COVID-19 fee that helps defray the additional costs associated with cleaning and sanitizing at this time.
- Library passes and reciprocal admission privileges are being honored during this time.
- If you must pay for your reservation with cash or check, please contact Visitor Services at (978) 468-2377, ext. 113 during business hours.
Child: $8.00+$2.12 Fee
Adult: $10.00+$2.24 Fee
Seniors: $8.00+$2.12 Fee
Plus a $5.00 COVID Fee per family