Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
Hamilton-Wenham Winter Farmer’s Market
December 4, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on December 18, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The Community House is pleased to offer a new winter farmers market just in time for the holidays, to provide shoppers with the very best ingredients and treats for their holiday feasts!
DATES: Saturdays, November 20th, December 4th and December 18th
TIME: 12pm to 3pm
LOCATION: The Community House, 284 Bay Road in Hamilton, MA
- Al’s Hives and Honey – Honey, honey products and beautiful wax wraps from Amesbury.
- Beet Your Best -Vegan and gluten-free energy bars and granola.
- Candles by Erin – Reiki Infused Candles
- Crepe du Jour – Made to order french sweet and savory crepes
- Iron Ox Farm– Fresh organic vegetables grown in Hamilton
- Living Soil Gardens – Microgreens and salad mixes.
- Marshview Farm – Root veggies, greens and eggs
- Moonlight Farm Locally raised meats from Ashburnham
- Rocket Fuel Pesto – selection of chef made, small batch pestos made right in The Community House kitchen
- Source Bakery – Hand Pies, Biscuits, Cakes, Cookies, Cinnamon Buns & more all made fresh, from scratch with locally sourced ingredients
- Valicenti Pasta Farm – Farmstead Pasta Sauces; Gourmet Ravioli; Unique Fresh Pasta; Ready-To-Cook Lasagna