Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
Castle Hill Picnic Concert Series
August 5, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until September 2, 2021
Castle Hill Picnic Concerts are back! Pack a picnic supper and enjoy an evening of live music on the magnificent Grand Allee. Stroll the grounds and explore the newly restored gardens while you enjoy a night out on the estate. Gates open at 5PM for picnicking. Advance ticket reservatios are recommended but not required.
- July 1 Soul City (Soul, Motown)
- July 8 Big Ol’ Dirty Bucket (Funk)
- July 15 Psychedelic Relics (Classic Rock)
- July 22 The Hofners, An Evening of Beatlemania (Beatles Tribute)
- July 29 Beantown Swing Orchestra (Big Band Swing)
- August 5 Entrain (World Music)
- Auugs 12 Soul Rebel Project (Reggae)
- August 19 The Great Escape (Journey Tribute & 80s)
- August 26 Disco Dream (Disco)
- September 2 Orville Giddings Band (Boogie Blues)
Don’t have time to pack a picnic? Purchase supper from one of our onsite vendors–Riverview Pizza and Down River Ice Cream.
BYOB is prohibited and parcels will be searched. Beer, wine, mead, and/or hard cider will be available for purchase. Participating vendors this season include Ipswich Ale Brewery, True North Ales, Mill River Winery, 1634 Meadery, and Far From the Tree Cider.
Please leave pets, candles, and grills at home. Picnic blankets, chairs, and low tables are welcome.
A weather cancellation, if necessary, will be made by 3 pm on concert day. Ticket holders will be notified by email and offered a refund.
Member Carload: $25
Nonmember Carload: $35