Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
Beverly Holiday Downtown Shop Around
December 12, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on December 13, 2019 at 6:00 pm
One event on December 14, 2019 at 4:00 pm
The Beverly Holiday Downtown Shop-Around is an evening event that will extend the hours of operation of participating retailers in downtown Beverly until 8pm on December 12th & 13th and until 6pm on December 14th. Retailers will be open during the day as per their normal schedule. This event is in addition to the Small Business Saturday event scheduled for November 30th.
Parking will be free after 6pm on Thursday 12/12 and Friday 12/13
– Free Popcorn at The Cabot 12/12 – 2-6pm, 12/13 – 2-6pm, 12/14 – 11am-6pm
– Free Hot Chocolate at the 254 Cabot Street branch of Beverly Bank, A Division of North Shore Bank on 12/13 from 4-6pm
– LUX Realty North Shore at 228 Cabot Street will offer “Sweet Treats and Waters” on 12/12 and 12/13 from 4-7pm
– Free Hot Chocolate at City Hall on 12/12 from 6-8pm
– 12/12 6-8pm – Caroling Ensemble (starting on the sidewalk in front of 273 Cabot St)
– 12/13 6-7pm – Beverly High School Choir (on the sidewalk in front of 273 Cabot St)
– 12/13 7-8pm – Beverly High School Jazz Band (on the sidewalk in front of 273 Cabot St)
– 12/13 6-8pm – Guitarist at Worthy Girl
* See Santa on 12/14 from 12-2pm. He plans to be on the sidewalk in front of 273 Cabot Street.
– GAR Hall Ribbon Cutting Ceremony on 12/13 at 6:30pm at 8 Dane Street – hot cider will be served https://www.facebook.com/events/2325993987691926/
– Yes Art Space / 222 Cabot Street studio opening/holiday sale on 12/14 from 4-6pm https://www.facebook.com/events/453184835401720/
List of participating businesses (updated on 12/9)
A New Leaf @anewleaf261cabot
Art by Alyssa
Copper Dog Books
Empower Beauty Co.
Jackie’s Tees & Custom Apparel
Nanci’s International Jewellery
Roost & Company
Sweat Fixx Beverly
The Castle: A Board Game Cafe
The Golden Hanger
Union Jack Market
Winfrey’s Fudge & Chocolates